Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Saturday, January 1, 2000

About Me

Hey Everyone,
Normally I feel weird talking about myself at length but I figure if you clicked on this then you want to know about me and I'm certainly entitled to speak at length about myself.
My name is Jesse Caron, I am married to Arpee Caron (formally Chakhlasyan). We have zero kids but we have 2 cats<br>
Right now I'm enjoying the heck out of my job at Jr. High Pastor @ NorthWest Church in Fresno. There was a time in my life I thought I was done with Jr. High ministry but I'm so thankful that God called me back to it. The kids are awesome, the ministry is growing and thriving and I'm pumped!<br>
I'm a Christian but I haven't always been a Christian. I grew up in a non Christian home and wasn't a Christian for 22 years of my 25 year (and counting) life. Thankfully God called me out of that life and into a life with Him. I never had a "bad" life before but now I am a new creation (2 Cor 5:17) and have found a fulfillment in life that I never knew I was missing.
All opinions and some facts in this blog are my own. Please don't assume that I represent New Covenant Community Church or Christianity as a whole. I hope you enjoy this blog and feel free to get a hold of me somehow.
-Jesse

1 comment:

Julia said...

I`m commenting your "About Me" because you aren`t giving me any posts to comment. ;)
Anyway, yeah, way to introduce yourself! Wooo!