Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Monday, July 21, 2008

Looking for Mannequins

I figured out today that I don't know how to spell the word mannequin. I went with manican, manicane and manikane but google didn't know what to do with them. I secretly knew in my heart that it would be way to simple if it was spelled as it sounds. Usually when I mispell a word Google or microsoft are nice enough to correct me but in this case they left me when I needed them the most so I had to look on the internet and find the word.
Anyway I found the word (clearly) and all is well with the world now. It's funny to be when things are more complicated then they should be. Anyone know if there is a way on the internet to reverse look something up in the dictionary? Decribe it and it goes and finds it. That would be amazing. I'd use it atleast twice a year everytime I had to spell Mannequin.
I just decided to check myself and I found several. They're interesting because they give you alot of terrible results but some good ones aswell so it might work well if you know atleast vaguely what you're looking for.
Man I learned alot today.

No comments: